This page is supposedly a longer version of my bio, but I’m still working on it. 🙂 In the meantime, I made an “infographic” of me!
I’m lazy to explain in detail (I swear I’ll get to it one of these days), so here’s a quick rundown:
- I love to cook when time permits (usually in the weekend).
- I’m married, but no kids yet.
- I’m a marathoner — I finished 42.2 kilometers a few years ago at The Bull Runner Dream Marathon.
- I love animals. Dogs, ducks and chickens, in particular (that’s Kubrick, my little alpha “commander,” in the upper right hand corner of the infographic).
- My one and only “baby” sister is schizophrenic. To say “we’ve been through a lot” is an understatement. If you know me well enough, you’ll see her popping up in some of my stories, especially the fiction ones.
- My husband and I bike together when we get the chance — it’s our weird idea of a romantic date.
- I LOVE chocolates. If I were a worker at a chocolate factory, swimming and eating the pools of chocolate are so worth getting fired for.
- I like gardening. It calms me down. Besides, my sister and I have this dream of turning our backyard into a mini-farm.
For writing stuff, I’m represented by Alyssa Eisner Henkin of Trident Media Group.